You have the opportunity to be surrounded by, learn from and grow with the top 1% of real estate professionals in North America. Come grow with us as a Real Estate Agent. We have a proven path and will provide you with the models, systems, tools, coaching, training and accountability that ensure success. Show up with the will and commitment to succeed. In addition to creating a limitless growth path for your career, you also can earn opportunities for revenue share, health benefits, growth share, vesting and investing. Explore PLACE Inc. and the opportunity model we have created for you.
Who Develops You: Team Lead or Director of Sales
What You’re Great At:
You are an intrinsically motivated sales professional with a competitive spirit. You are excellent at building rapport, listening to the needs of others and identifying solutions. Prospecting and lead generation are your strength zone. Overcoming objections comes naturally. You are a strong communicator and committed to service.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute a lead generation lever weekly
- Conduct two open houses monthly
- Convert prospecting and lead generation activities to appointments
- Participate in weekly script practice per team standards
- Participate in team activities per team standards
- Commit to weekly 1:1 coaching session, Hangout and Partner Call
- Consult with sellers, convert to listings and market home
- Demonstrate expertise on pricing strategies, staging and other listing related services
- Consult with buyers, convert with signed buyer agreements and identify homes
- Negotiate offers on behalf of your sellers and buyers
Skills You Have:
- Texas Real Estate License REQUIRED
- Team player
- 3+ years’ of real estate sales experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Learning based, growth-minded
- Willingness to learn scripts and dialogues
- Excellent time management skills
Why PLACE Inc.:
We are focused on providing you with the proven path to increase real estate production, drive profitability and live a big life made possible through wealth building and time mastery. Our home services and technology platforms empower you to build lifelong relationships with consumers from their first real estate purchase through every piece of property they buy in their lifetime. We are focused on helping others manage and grow wealth through real estate, and that includes all of our team members. Regardless of your industry background and experience, our proven models will help catapult your career, elevating you above others in your market.
Compensation: $50,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
Our team views the client experience as their #1 goal. Our goal is to create a culture where everyone wants to win and succeed though others on the team with a growth opportunity for all. Where someone can join the team and know they can reach their full potential within a year and advance in the org chart to the role(s) where they can succeed at a high level. Everyone is on the same page and sees the vision and works together to achieve more.
We exist to build clients for life, one home at a time. We strive to do this by providing the latest in technology with extensive communication and marketing white creating that exceptional experience.
Communication We over communicate with all clients on every aspect.
Customer Service We give the best to everyone always.
Respect We treat everyone equal no matter what.
Mindset We believe that together everyone achieves more and there are no limits to success.
We are the Amy Downs Team offering you a career destination and a work family to help you live an integrated, "xperiential" life. As a top Keller Williams team in our area, your career growth and limitless opportunities are as important to us as real estate production. Regardless of your location, we have the training, coaching, models and systems to power your real estate business.
Explore opportunities to grow with us!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)